Zanussi dishwasher 10 flash error code

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, hope someone can help I have been on to zanussi this morning and they are unable to connect me to a service agent that can tell me what 10 flashes of the programme buttons mean.

Am sure it will probably be something reasonably simple but this code is not included in the manual and a search on google has not turned up any solutions either.

The model is a zanussi zdt 6053 pnc 911 539 006 01 s-no 81926335 type 911d53-0l

Any help would be very much appreciated as with call out and hourly charges it will probably make more sense to replace than fix which irks me.

Thanks,
Mark

Sponsored Links
Error 10 usually on zanussi relates to a fill problem but I'm not sure if yours is displaying an actual error . The most common problem is going into anti flood mode lay a towel on the floor and tilt the machine towards it if water comes out then it will reset if the fault happens on the next use you have an internal leak if no water is found then try to explain what it's doing

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back