ZANUSSI FL 1032

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My washing machine has been filling up with hot water from the inlet pipe, then leaking out through the door. I want to know if i can run this machine just using the cold water inlet pipe?? As otherwise it is ok, spins ok, the excess water spins out ok. so no problem there. Can anyone advise me please. :)

Sponsored Links
The machine should work OK on the 40 degree washes with the hot supply to the machine turned off but I don't understand why you want to do this :confused: If there's a leak it will still be leaking whether hot or cold. Do you mean water is running out the front of the soap drawer? If so you need to remove the drawer and give everything a good clean, including round the holes where the water sprays into the soap compartments.

It is the hot water valve that has gone apparantly..so i have turned off supply. Spoke to a zanussi customer sevices person, and they said the mach should work ok just with cold water as it will heat up in the machine.

The water was leaking out of the door when it was closed. I will clean out the soap drawer as this is a bit clogged. I have run the mach on 2 loads since and it seems to be ok for now.

Thanks for your help :)

Sponsored Links
If using the 60 or 95 degree wash you may find you need to start off on a 40 degree wash and reset the dial to the higher temperature programme when it has finished filling with water.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back