Zanussi ZWF1221 Dispenser Hose

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Today our Zanussi washer flooded the kitchen during the rinse cycle. After taking the top off I noticed the hose connection to the drum had come away. At first I thought the hose had split but after comparing the images on a spares website the hose looks fine.

The hose is held in place with a metal clip so I pushed it back on and tightened the clip. The hose does not go very far on to the drum inlet. Do you think it would have been originally glued into place and if so can you suggest a glue to buy. The outer drum is plastic.

Sponsored Links
These are not glued on, it is held in place by the clip you tightened up. I don't know why it loosened, maybe it just wasn't tight to start with? Check the machine is leveled off properly, there is no excessive vibration, & the two large suspension springs haven't started to "eat" their way through the location lugs on the tub. If you need specific machine information post the PNC number on the door sticker.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back