Zanussi ZWF16070W1

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi any help would be very grateful. My washer door doesn’t seem to be opening. Tried starting a new cycle which in past has successfully worked and door opened, this time it still doesn’t work after going thru a whole new wash cycle. Tried doing a quick spin and noticed it isn’t even spinning the washer load, I have clothes stuck inside. Doing a service check by switching dial off holding start and button to left then switching dial to 90 and all the buttons cycle green apart from the start button it goes green then red.

Can anyone here help? Even if it’s to get my door open to get clothes or would be great.

Thank You.

Sponsored Links
Turn the washer off at the socket and leave it for 10 minutes.
Then give the door handle a good bang with the side of your fist and hopefully this will shock the door lock to open.
Its a very common fault on these, once its open retry the washer and see how it goes. If it does it again then the door lock will need to be replaced.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back