Before i start to worry about my alarm.

You didnt not read this either then,
They go to SLEEP, you have to keep them away from you or in the box for a couple of minutes before you walk test.

Does make you wonder if people read what we put.

Sponsored Links
ok everything ready and running thanx a lot.
my friend with a powermax plus had a problem some days ago with an alarm that started while the panel was not in armed state and the panel was not letting him put his code to stop the alarm. is this possible?
(he was trying to replace a battery in his sensor)

Wrong code springs to mind. Then excessive presses and keypad lock out, what is wrong with the fobs?
Next time put in the engineers code in before you take things apart.

Sponsored Links
Look I said before parts of information do not help.
Give all the circumstances and some of us can assist. To be given bits and pieces of information is like a dog chasing its tail..........pointless.

And if the right codes were used and or the correct enrolled fobs there should be no issue. Again there is something missing.

What does the log say?

ok im sorry it was not happened to me i just try to help a friend. that's all the info he gave me.
it is ok thanx for the help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back