Connecting smoke detectors to my intruder panel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I am in the middle of fitting an intruder system.....all the pirs, contacts etc are connected and the 2 smoke detectors are ready to be connected. I still have to connect the external bell box, internal speaker, but if I get any problems with them I know where to come later.
The control panel I have is an Accenta G4 Mini.
My smoke detectors are Exodus OH/4W, the connectors in the smoke detector are:
Latch Input, 12V, 0V, No Connection (Use for loop through if required), A & B: Alarm relay normally closed open on alarm.
How do I connect the smoke detectors to my panel?
I also have a internal strobe light with just a red and black cable from it, how would I connect this to the panel?

Many thanks for your help.

Steve

Sponsored Links
Was the question not answered correctly on the other site you posted on ?

By all means ask, but why ignore the advice on a professional Alarm website.

Do you think the answer here would differ?

What!!!......am I not allowed to post on more than one site then......for your information I posted on here first.

I post on forums for help.....seems lately I get more replies with absolutely no help at all

But you were told the correct way to wire it up.
Was that not correct?

Your allowed to do what you wish.
As I said did you expect a different answer?

Both sites pride themselves on giving accurate information.

Both sites have "common" users. We hate repeating ourselves.

Now you have a nice day and tell your friends BOTH sites try and assist, but its boring repeating things.

Sponsored Links
Now you have a nice day and tell your friends BOTH sites try and assist, but its boring reheating things

:rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back