pyronix conqueror

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all. Just wonderin if anyone has an install manual for a pyronix conqueror. My niece has just moved in to her new place the panels downpowered hanging off the wall and they dont know what the code was. I said ill take a look and fix or replace it but dont want to go in without an engineers manual. Please email to [email protected]

Thanks

dean

Sponsored Links
Thanks mate ive got a paragon manual about somewhere. Do you know if a factory reset is the same method?

Sponsored Links
Hi All
I've just moved into a house in Plymouth that has this alarm. I've got the code which isn't exactly foolproof but I have a couple of glitches and I would like an Installation Manual for it please? I already have a User Manual.
I believe, from this thread, that it's the same as the Paragon e alarm so perhaps someone would have a digital copy they could e-mail me please?
e-mail address [email protected]
Thank you very much.
Andy

Hi all,
I've just bought a property and it has a Pyronix Conqueror alarm which the vendor had no clue of the code for.
Can anyone advise on how I can reset it please?
All help welcome I'm a bit clueless and hoping to relieve my boyfriend of some jobs!!!
[email protected]

Many thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back