hotpoint aquarious wf540 flashing lights

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey ther, huys, wondering if you can help....

firstyl the machine started making some weird noises, whilst spinning properly rattling. then today it decided it didnt want to spin.

so i took the back off and noticed the belt had snapped and and one poiont was quite brittle and cracked. so i took it out thinking it should in theory be easy enoutg to get another belt. then when i switched the machine on the on off light flashes,

and the first 2 of the left lights flash. wash enhnce and reduce creases.
i dont know if thats an error because the belt is not on, or something more serious has gone wrong with it. i dont want to waste time replacing the belt if its kaput totally. any ideas guys?

thanks mart

Sponsored Links
oh and also... i dont know why but some of the buttons on the front seem pushed in.....

Unplug the wiring from the top pcb for 2 mins and remove the plug from the socket see if that clears the error.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back