hotpoint aquarius wf321 1200 spin

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well lads new to this site but so far it has helped me out with my dryer but now my washing machine is actin up n i was hoping some1 could help me out?
Ok first put on a wash yesterday n no issues with it n then put on da next wash 4 hours later wash was still not done so went bk after another hour n nothing so canceled da wash n started again got up da next morning n it was still goin so again canceled da wash n left it off for da day n put it bk on bout 6pm now i have da on/off light flashin at me n da reduced creases n mini load lights flashin
Can any1 help me please

Sponsored Links
Wot number lights are they. Check the filter then the heater.

there are no numbers on them m8 but in da row on 5 different lights they are 2 n 4.

That means error f o5. Filter blocked.

Sponsored Links
ok m8 thanks 4 your help will have a go at it 2morrow evening when i get in from work is it easy 2 sort out n what or how do i get in at it is it da white part at the bk i take off?

It's the rear cover. Then look for a black rubber cup with a jubilee clip round it. That's the filter.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back