Cost of mains to garage

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Could anyone tell me generally how much it would cost to run mains electric to a garage. It would start in loft, suspende outside to top of and through garage then down inside. Another route is from loft, down outside wall, under block paving through then up inside garage wall. The garage is 11 feet away from the house with about 30 feet of cable. Would the former be lower 100s and latter be in the upper £100s?

Sponsored Links
A bungalow?

How long is the overall length, what type of equipment are you supplying in terms of power rating.

Sponsored Links
You'll be needing one of these.

images

I would but before i did that i thought i'd ask on here 1st. To get an idea Before I get any eager lectricians drooling over the job with their toolboxes and quoting god knows what.

The thing is, you will have to pay them whatever they say you must, not what we say.

Actually alarm, now you mention it.. No. Just the garage door, with either the lawn mower, OR a hand drill OR a 900 watt angle grinder not all going at the same time as i'm not an octopuss :)
No xmas lights, fridges, flood lights, fairground rides, or football stadiums.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back