Wiring of bathroom fan and heater

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I am going to put an extractor in the bathroom, and am happy about the wiring, i am going to take a spur of the lighting circuit, but what i really want to do is fit a heater as well. Can i use the same spur to run the extractor and wall mounted heated?

Sponsored Links
Hi, I am going to put an extractor in the bathroom, and am happy about the wiring,
Are you happy that you know enough to ensure that you'll comply with Building Regulation P1?

i am going to take a spur of the lighting circuit, but what i really want to do is fit a heater as well. Can i use the same spur to run the extractor and wall mounted heated?
Not knowing something as basic as that a heater is far too big a load to go onto a lighting circuit does not fit well with the notion that you really do know enough.

Please spend some time acquiring a good grounding before doing.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back