MAS Flight Number MH 370

Of the ten I think 9 is the most plausible, the flight deck has its own supply of oxygen which will last far beyond that of the main cabin. This is also the theory expressed by my friends son-in-law who is a commercial long haul pilot.

But what reason would one or more of the flight crew have for killing all the passengers, except to prevent them interfering if they decided to use the plane in a 9/11 style suicide bomb? In which case, you'd have expected them to hit something.
If one of the flight crew wanted to commit suicide with a plane load of passengers surely just pointing the nose at the ocean or deliberately crashing on landing would have been more practical?

Sponsored Links
If one of the flight crew wanted to commit suicide with a plane load of passengers surely just pointing the nose at the ocean or deliberately crashing on landing would have been more practical?

Why would anyone bent on suicide think / act "practically"?

Why did that #### at Sandy Hollow take out loads of toddlers, rather than just eat lead in a wood somewhere, all on his own?

Why would anyone bent on suicide think / act "practically"?
Climb to 45000ft and hold for 15mins until everyone dies of oxygen starvation, or point nose at the ocean and throttles to the firewalls and die in a ball of fire?
I'd go with option B.
Why did that #### at Sandy Hollow take out loads of toddlers, rather than just eat lead in a wood somewhere, all on his own?
I think Charlie Brooker had rather a good angle on that.

logically a plane as big as this cannot just vanish without some sort of trace, so I am of the opinion that it has landed somewhere remote and people may have survived the emergency landing and awaiting assistance, we just don't know where, might even be in remote jungles of Malaysia itself, who knows, perhaphs we are looking at completely wrong place. Upon making emergency landing, most passengers may have suferred bad injuries such that none were able to make contact with the outside world, and may be someone walking his dog might stumble upon the wreckage! :rolleyes: I do believe in mirracles, I hope all may have survived !

Sorry I just can't help imagining the pilot radioing Beijing Air Traffic controllers for landing clearence arriving 13 days late, with no explaination, then you better beleive in UFO abductions!

Sponsored Links
Can you explain how a large passenger jet can land in a jungle Mike? (he can't). :rolleyes:

Can you explain how a l
arge passenger jet can land in a jungle Mike? (he can't). :rolleyes:

I said Emeregency landing, which usually means crash landing possibly leaving just a few lucky survivors, and plane being disintegrated and possibly burnt up. I can land any plane anywhere, but it will be just that it will be called an emergency landing, Joe, I am going to land one in your back yard, how about that? Have I your landing permission, I will make sure I have my parachute and eject first! :LOL:

All along the world's most advanced Nation, best renowned for its spy satelite imagiry, has sat silent, what happened to its high resolution satelites? China has managed to locate some debri whilst USA is sitting silent, or has all its satelites been deployed in other regions of more importance.....Syria, Iraq, Ukrain, Afganistan, Russia, China! lol1

logically a plane as big as this cannot just vanish without some sort of trace...

Oh yes it can. It can crash into the ocean and then sink. I think that is probably the most likely scenario. It is possible that some items may rise and float on the surface, but finding them could be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

There are theories of a hijack. I wonder why passenger planes are not built with no way at all from the cabin to the cockpit, the crew should enter through a separate entrance. There should be no way hijackers can enter the cockpit and no communication from the cabin to the cockpit.
I hope they were hijacked and are alive somewhere and will be rescued.

Now that the Australian crew have spotted some debri, and their ships are on the way to collect these spotted objects, we aare getting nearer and near to solve the mystery.

I am now of the opinion that it was most probably a bungled Hijack, carried out by someone with the knowledge on how to disable the captain, killing him first, after his last good bye call to the control tower, and the hijacker then disabled the electrics, like pulling out circuit breakers, to disable the transponders, did we not hear that one of the co-pilots was not asked to fly, yet he turned up for the flight, and a woman who made a 2 minute call to the pilot shortly before taking off, seems very odd why someone should call the captian from a mobile phone that is not registered, or someting else, and that phone sim card cannot be traced to anyone as it was pay as you go card.

I am wondering if their plan was similar in nature to 9/11 but tragetting the Malaysian Petrona towers, hence the reason for their westward turn after leaving Malaysian Air Space when they said final good bye and Good Night, may be their plan was to go west and then reapproach from south west to hit the Petrona Towers.

But a fight may have broken on board killing the pilot and then possibly passengers killing the Hijacker, and may be one or two other crew members, which meant that the plan carried on flying south and crashed when its fuel ran out.

And because all communications were cut off by the hijacker, by turning off transponders and other means of communications, no one else on board knew how to restore the communications or the transponder circuits and no one could therefore pilot the plane, or send any SOS mesages, the plane continued on its southward path and crashed when it ran out of fuel.

Because of this bungled hijack, no group wanted to own the responsibility to own up to a embarrassement, or the Hijackers were working alone.

Well the Malaysian PM has now confirmed the plane ditched where they have currently averted most of their searching efforts.

Seems likely they haven't just reread the inmarsat data, they have other more susbstantial confirmation like this debris and perhaps other primary radar sources etc.
Im sure we the public are a good day behind what is actually being discussed and discovered....

Does seem to point more to some hypoxia related incident.

What really makes my **** boil though is the 2hr CVR (voice recorder) ao what ever may of occured in the cockpit we wont know because it would of been wiped by the additional 3+hours of flight. OK this plane may be 2002 mfr date, but it doesn't stop them updating safety and data equipment to 21st century FFS.

Deeply sadening, and shocking, now that it has been confirmed from the new data from Immersat and possible that wreckage that has been found. May all those on board rest in peace and may God give their families tye strength to cope in this most difficult time in their life. :cry:

I am now of the opinion that it was most probably a bungled Hijack, carried out by someone with the knowledge on how to disable the captain, killing him first, after his last good bye call to the control tower, and the hijacker then disabled the electrics, like pulling out circuit breakers, to disable the transponders, did we not hear that one of the co-pilots was not asked to fly, yet he turned up for the flight, and a woman who made a 2 minute call to the pilot shortly before taking off, seems very odd why someone should call the captian from a mobile phone that is not registered, or someting else, and that phone sim card cannot be traced to anyone as it was pay as you go card.

I am wondering if their plan was similar in nature to 9/11 but tragetting the Malaysian Petrona towers, hence the reason for their westward turn after leaving Malaysian Air Space when they said final good bye and Good Night, may be their plan was to go west and then reapproach from south west to hit the Petrona Towers.

But a fight may have broken on board killing the pilot and then possibly passengers killing the Hijacker, and may be one or two other crew members, which meant that the plan carried on flying south and crashed when its fuel ran out.

And because all communications were cut off by the hijacker, by turning off transponders and other means of communications, no one else on board knew how to restore the communications or the transponder circuits and no one could therefore pilot the plane, or send any SOS mesages, the plane continued on its southward path and crashed when it ran out of fuel.

Because of this bungled hijack, no group wanted to own the responsibility to own up to a embarrassement, or the Hijackers were working alone.

What are you smoking........ :LOL:

Does seem to point more to some hypoxia related incident.

No, all the tracking equipment was deliberately turned off, whatever happened, it was caused by man.

Inmarsat's senior vice president for external affairs ... Worth a listen.
Especially near the end, he reckons for a dollar an hour aircraft could be reporting operational data every 15 mins using current tech.
See / hear from about 2 min 30 sec here :- http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26723980

-0-

Inmarsat's senior vice president for external affairs ... Worth a listen.
Especially near the end, he reckons for a dollar an hour aircraft could be reporting operational data every 15 mins using current tech.
See / hear from about 2 min 30 sec here :- http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26723980

-0-

Makes total sense, why rely on a black box that we cannot reterive, and data can be bundled and sent in seconds using satelite comms, and you have more or less live data available, as in F1 cars telementry where live data is relayed back to the base or team control desk. Of course tere is diference between F1 cars and aero planes, but the same principle can be used using more powerful telementry stytems that communicates directly with satelites.

Sponsored Links
Back