MH17

Did you not realise ellal is the leading "conspiracy theorist" here on DIY Not. MH 370 was either shot down with a missile, or abducted by aliens.. Contrary to popular belief, it didn't fly for 5 hours after the transponder was turned off.. Ellal knows this to be irrefutable, after 5 minutes research using google to hunt down conspiracy theory websites. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
United States of America Officials reported that the aircraft has been shot down. US radar systems tracked a ground to air missile turning onto and tracking an airliner, a second system detected a heat signature just as the aircraft was being hit. The data are currently being evaluated to determine the launching point of the missile. On Jul 18th 2014 the USA announced, that the missile has been launched inside the borders of the Ukraine.
How come they didn't 'track' the one that got Malaysia flight 370 ;)

The Americans and Russians will both have highly capable military satellites monitoring the war zone, so both leaders will have no doubt on who/what shot it down. There will be several days of political posturing before any formal investigation goes public and apportions blame.
I repeat...

"How come they didn't 'track' the one that got Malaysia flight 370"...

In case you are confused, that is the aircraft that has been 'missing' for several months!

I can't tell if you are joking, or just incredibly stupid?

The international team have been denied full access to the crash site, with shots being fired into the air.

37 bodies have been removed from the site but it is unclear where they are now.

Heavy vehicles have moved in and taken away large pieces of wreckage.

Sponsored Links
Did you not realise ellal is the leading "conspiracy theorist" here on DIY Not.
So what's your explanation over the disappearance then?

I just don't happen to fall in with whatever is spoon fed to you numpties, which I guess makes you uneasy in case the powers that be are telling porkies ;)

Of course they always tell the truth - don't they? :rolleyes:

Elly, your inferring that MH370 was downed by a missile or do you not read what you've written in your posts?
MH370 was tracked by Inmarsatt (well at least data was received from it's engines for at least 5 hrs after the transponder was turned off, so it's inconceivable that it was shot down by a bloody missile

How come they didn't 'track' the one that got Malaysia flight 370

Was your response straight after someone had posted that a missile had been tracked by it's heat signature.. Now tell me your not inferring anything else. ??

It is interesting that Inmarsat tracked MH370 but it has not yet been located: in fact the data has been re-evaluated a few times and new search areas mapped out.

So, while I am not suggesting alien abduction or a missile strike, there is some kind of discrepancy between the suggested location according to the data and the plane's actual location.

It's thought to be a couple of miles down in the middle of an ocean, possibly scattered across an underwater mountain range.
It's hardly surprising it hasn't been found yet in that case.
The big surprise for me was that they managed to find the air france jet that went down in the atlantic, but that took quite a while.

It's easily explained that the satellites pick up "pings" from the transmitters in the engines. Inmarsat then estimate the position of the aircraft by the difference in the timings of "pings" received by multiple satellites.
Elly however, has chosen to ignore anything Inmarsat have stated about the transmissions received from the engines, preferring to believe some cocknbull tale of missile interception. Because I, nor anyone else haven't put forward an alternative explanation, this reinforces his belief

BTW, Inmarsat data is received in real time by Rolls Royce (the engine makers) and apparently they have backed up Inmarsat's statement about the engines still running 5 hrs after it was reported missing.. If Elly is to be believed (he isn't) then there's a myriad of people involved in a mahoosive cover up (which of course Elly will believe is perfectly plausible)
;) ;) ;) ;)

Inmarsat is not a 'tracking' satellite, but a communications satellite. Its only because one of their boffins decided to try measuring the time/frequency/doppler shifts between received data streams, that a 'track' could be estimated. Over time, this analysis has been further expanded, hence the change in the recommended search area.

It's easily explained that the satellites pick up "pings" from the transmitters in the engines. Inmarsat then estimate the position of the aircraft by the difference in the timings of "pings" received by multiple satellites.

One satellite. One satellite and a whole lot of very complicated mathematics.

It looks like it may be curtains for MAS, which is a shame, because when I flew with them they were excellent.

They managed to keep a 737 I was on in the air despite flying though a massive thunderstorm and suffering turbulence with huge drops in altitude.

Thankfully the only thing that was lost on that flight was my stomach contents, as they insisted on serving breakfast during the flight.

It seems Virgin were flying regularly over the war zone when MH17 was hit. It could so easily have been a Jumbo full of Brits lying in the Ukrainian corn field.

Your seriously trying to tell us that Rolls Royce are dependant upon one satellite, to receive real time engine data from thousands of aircraft all over the world?? What sort of satellite gives global coverage?? If you can invent one that will cover the entire globe all at once, you'll be a billionaire.

Your seriously trying to tell us that Rolls Royce are dependant upon one satellite, to receive real time engine data from thousands of aircraft all over the world?? What sort of satellite gives global coverage?? If you can invent one that will cover the entire globe all at once, you'll be a billionaire.

Uh, did I say one satellite giving global coverage?

Only one satellite covered the area MH370 flew in. They did not examine data from multiple satellites, only the single satellite which covered that area.

Sponsored Links
Back