Next doors massive Tree blocking light

Forgive me for annoying the grumpy know it all brigade. Just get in touch with your neighbor then no joy your local authority and see where you stand .
Obviously the legal eagles on this site know whats best in every part of the country god love them. Probably spoilt their day. Anyway enough said and good luck with your neighbor or local authority whom can judge the tree to be a danger if to close to your property and have the tenant prune the tree also have a look at your home insurance to see if you are covered alot now exempt policies with trees nearby or will charge you more. :evil:

Sponsored Links
You've not upset anyone by being wrong. :mrgreen:

Seems like Rattled your cage in particular and you should not give advice which in some parts of the country is just not right . You of course assume that the way the council or authority act in your shire is the same for all. Even though we reside on this Island we unfortunately are governed by different councils. You should never accept what one person advises you as where you reside it may be a different story. I have tried to put this a idiot proof as possible but obviously you have the notion we all must abide by your assumptions. I hope the person whom requested the info follows my lead and has the sense to approach the tree owner first then there local council rather than your advice do nothing. Do me a favour and look out of your window see there is a whole world out there of differences, shocking isnt it. Please reply if you wish I must have brought some meaning into your life but I will not reply again I have a life to get on with. :evil:

Sponsored Links
Paul, the law is the law throughout our entire land of gardens with trees in no matter what county people are in.

Please OP, take no offence, Defies logic, why do many people dislike/hate animals, cats /dogs/foxes/badgers/ etc etc, and cars and now trees! for earth's sake, live and let live, let nature evolve!

I have about 8 trees (too many to count really) in my garden, I keep the two largest Sicamore trees in trim, they grew very tall and so were lobbed off 100%, leaving the main trunk, but none of my neighbours complained, but i was so sad when I lobbed my two Sycamore that I saw them grow from a tiny seedling to over 40 foot tall in my 35 years in this house! Those lobbed off trees have now back alive full of healthy leaves and brancehs, and I now love them again, not only do they provide me with privicy, provde me with shade, shelter for my cats, they love climbing up its branches, and trees provide a character to any landscape, and I have one outside my front garden too, that belongs to the council, yet in summer it covers my car in layers of thick sap, still i don't complain, because i love trees just as much as I love life! who cares for light, we hardly get any in Britain!

Oh you could put a spot light outside if you must need more light.

Please turn your hate for trees into love, one way you can overcome this problem is to plant some more trees and block your neighbours light! :LOL:

I have about 8 trees (too many to count really) in my garden,
Have you run out of fingers or something :confused: :LOL: :LOL:

yes, if I count my rose trees, they are 10' high, and so are now classified as trees rather than bushes!

And I have a conifer that since it was planted 20 years ago has not gained in height by more than 1", so if I count that as a tree as well, yet I can toddle over it.

I thought as much, many of you woudn't grasp the meaning of "I have 8 trees in my small garden, too many to count really" also means that I have far too many trees for the size of my garden! LOL

Surely, Mike, you must realise that ribbing is a commonly used form of humour on GD.

I think we should all take such comments as they are (presumably) intended, and not as a personal insult. Granted, it is sometimes difficult to differentiate between the two on the internet, though. :)

Btw, did any of you see the Daily Mail's article on texts sent by (American) parents who didn't quite understand the procedures. One sent a message announcing that her son's great aunt had died, ending with 'LOL'. She was under the impression that it meant 'lots of love'. :LOL:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-tech-troubled-parents-baffled-children.html

I would like to create a tropical rain forest in my garden, if I can, there is a an average size disused pond that supports natural amphibion habitat, I get loads of taods and frogs, lots of snails, I don't place any poision for them as that would be against the nature, and I hope one day this rain forest will support my cats and become self sufficient! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back