BAXI BBU HE15 Calibration Controls

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good evening all,

I'm looking for some advice from someone that has installed Baxi's BBU HE15.

I have just installed the kit in a flat, read the installation manual at least 10 times and have no explanation from Baxi what the calibration controls are for & and more to the point why Baxi wouldn't explain what they are for in their manual.

These are the two control knobs behind the boiler cover that on on the Siemens PCB.

I have discovered that the left one is the water temperature control for the boiler - why why why doesn't the manual mention ANYTHING about this when it was set to 30 degrees from the factory.

Can someone tell me what the one on the right does?

I see some vague use on these knobs when setting the gas valve as per chapter 10 of the manual but quite honestly I'm clueless to what the right hand knob is for.

Other than that it appears to work a treat

Many many thanks.
Tom

Sponsored Links
Not intended for homeowner use.

Gas installer will know what they're for.

Thanks Rob...........

Back to my original post - anyone that has remotely normal social behaviour skills, you know, a decent tradesman that doesn't mind sharing his knowledge to another tradesman - if you can help I would much appreciate it.

Many Thanks
Tom

Hi Tom, it is against forum rules to give advice on gas in the open public part of the forum, however if your gas safe registered click on the combustion chamber section in the forum menu and apply to gain access where there are hundreds of gas installers and thousands of threads with all the advice you could ever wish for.

Sponsored Links
I see some vague use on these knobs when setting the gas valve as per chapter 10 of the manual but quite honestly I'm clueless to what the right hand knob is for.

Want to swap some of your social skills for some of my literacy skills because I barely had to read it once, let alone "10 times", to know what it's for :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back