Belfast sinks

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all, I need to replace a damaged Belfast sink which is 590 (L) * 410 (W) *200 (D). I cant find a replacement of that exact size and the customer won't compromise on the size, but is willing to pay a fortune to get one custom made. Does anyone know if getting one made is possible?

Many thanks for reading.
James

Sponsored Links
Get one made? Is it Mrs Windsor from Buck House, coz they'll need her bank balance.

Leisure do one at 595 x 475 x 225mm, although not the traditional design re waste and overflow position.
Armitage do one, traditional design, at 600 x 460 x 260mm

Is the makers name not on the original? Either 'tattooed' inside the sink or moulded into the fireclay underneath.

I know - it's ridiculous. Those sizes you mention are available on line I know. The make is Porcher . I've looked on their website and nothing of that size exists. The fact is the customer must compromise and have a slightly bigger sink, albeit only 4 cm's. People eh? What's their appeal I ask?

james

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back