Getting lucky on the job....

Sponsored Links
No such luck :cry: , i remember once though a customer answered her door in a bath robe, before letting me in she said 'oh hang on, i need to put my rat away', she meant her pet rat but i p***** myself anyway, to this day she probably doesn't know what she said

I had a customer answer the door wearing a baby doll nightie, she was over 70, and NO I didn't go in.

Andy

I went to a property to investigate a damp problem, a young guy let us in and said the problem was in the bedroom - but his partner was still in bed.

We offered to come back later, rather than disturb them, but the guy said it was all right, and was a bit insistent that we look at the problem.

So with a cheeky grin me and my colleague agreed

So with discretion we went in, and was looking at the walls etc - but checking out the bed out of the corner of our eyes (as you do)

Then the quilt moved and up sat a naked .... bloke! He then got up and walked out the room.

Eeeeeew

Sponsored Links
New neighbours for about three months moved in, 5 doors away, he had a motorbike that wouldn't start, and knocked on my door as he heard i was the person to see.He went to work.

My job was, go through the open back door, fix bike, shout wife who will be in bed and ask for payment, she said come up for the money, so i did, apparently she had an eye for me, wasn't brown though
:cry: :LOL: :LOL:

Went to a job, three story town house parked on the drive kitchen fitter on the first floor where the kitchen was, front door was a jar about to knock on it and jumped because a woman was stood behind the it and I didn't know she was there.

All she was wearing was knickers suspenders and stockings.
says hello and goes upstairs followed by the householder .

Kitchen fitter was on his knees sorting out a drawer I looked at him and said "Hi Ray" he looked over the top of his glasses. Our looks conveyed everything without saying a word !

The "Lady" was about forty two had slim figure with pendulous swinging boobs, looked like a twenty year old boob job !

Any way ran in a gas supply and we both went to the ground floor to get the range she then comes to the top of the stairs minus the knickers to watch us carry up the range. When we got it to the first floor her husband shouted down from the third floor for a cup of tea !

When you talked to her without looking at her the conversation was normal, if you made eye contact she looked like she was out of her head.

Archway from the kitchen to the lounge, She now lays on the lounge floor head furthest away from us on her back knees in the air and soles of her feet flat on the floor with her legs apart.

When Ray and I got downstairs I asked him how long he'd been on the job ? three days. Couldn't resist asking if he'd noticed 1/2 an hour after I got there the knickers came off ! :LOL: :LOL:

No explanations just a nutter !

Rolled up to a flat with the keys in hand. Still knocked to let them know were entering. When we knocked the lady answered come in! So in we go to be confronted by a naked lady running to get a dressing gown! She had actually said ' coming! ' As in coming to answer the door she had forgotten we had keys! If only every monday started this way! :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back