DIYnot
Local | Network
   DIYnot > Forums
Local | Network
DIYnot Network Local DIYnot Network Local  
  Forum IndexForum Index     RulesRules    HelpHelp     Join FREERegister Free     About CookiesCookies     SearchSearch     LoginLogin 

Getting lucky on the job....

Search this topic :: View previous topic :: View next topic  
Regencyroofingipswich

from United Kingdom

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:33 pm Reply with quote

Anyone ever encountered a lonely housewife on a job ; ) Any funny stories ????
 Alert Moderators

If you do not want to see this advert, click here to login or if you are new click here to join free.
crank39

from United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:57 pm Reply with quote

No such luck icon_cry.gif , i remember once though a customer answered her door in a bath robe, before letting me in she said 'oh hang on, i need to put my rat away', she meant her pet rat but i p***** myself anyway, to this day she probably doesn't know what she said
 Alert Moderators
HERTSDRAINAGE2010

from United Kingdom

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:50 pm Reply with quote

I had a customer answer the door wearing a baby doll nightie, she was over 70, and NO I didn't go in.

Andy
 Alert Moderators
^woody^

from United Kingdom

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:34 am Reply with quote

I went to a property to investigate a damp problem, a young guy let us in and said the problem was in the bedroom - but his partner was still in bed.

We offered to come back later, rather than disturb them, but the guy said it was all right, and was a bit insistent that we look at the problem.

So with a cheeky grin me and my colleague agreed

So with discretion we went in, and was looking at the walls etc - but checking out the bed out of the corner of our eyes (as you do)

Then the quilt moved and up sat a naked .... bloke! He then got up and walked out the room.

Eeeeeew
 Alert Moderators
gregers

from United Kingdom

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:44 pm Reply with quote

icon_lol.gif icon_redface.gif icon_lol.gif icon_redface.gif icon_redface.gif
 Alert Moderators
libby lou lou

from United Kingdom

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:28 am Reply with quote

New neighbours for about three months moved in, 5 doors away, he had a motorbike that wouldn't start, and knocked on my door as he heard i was the person to see.He went to work.

My job was, go through the open back door, fix bike, shout wife who will be in bed and ask for payment, she said come up for the money, so i did, apparently she had an eye for me, wasn't brown though
icon_cry.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
 Alert Moderators
gasbanni

from United Kingdom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:12 am Reply with quote

Went to a job, three story town house parked on the drive kitchen fitter on the first floor where the kitchen was, front door was a jar about to knock on it and jumped because a woman was stood behind the it and I didn't know she was there.

All she was wearing was knickers suspenders and stockings.
says hello and goes upstairs followed by the householder .

Kitchen fitter was on his knees sorting out a drawer I looked at him and said "Hi Ray" he looked over the top of his glasses. Our looks conveyed everything without saying a word !

The "Lady" was about forty two had slim figure with pendulous swinging boobs, looked like a twenty year old boob job !

Any way ran in a gas supply and we both went to the ground floor to get the range she then comes to the top of the stairs minus the knickers to watch us carry up the range. When we got it to the first floor her husband shouted down from the third floor for a cup of tea !

When you talked to her without looking at her the conversation was normal, if you made eye contact she looked like she was out of her head.

Archway from the kitchen to the lounge, She now lays on the lounge floor head furthest away from us on her back knees in the air and soles of her feet flat on the floor with her legs apart.

When Ray and I got downstairs I asked him how long he'd been on the job ? three days. Couldn't resist asking if he'd noticed 1/2 an hour after I got there the knickers came off ! icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

No explanations just a nutter !
 Alert Moderators
crank39

from United Kingdom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:54 pm Reply with quote

Sounds like 'Confessions of a plumber' icon_biggrin.gif
 Alert Moderators
handyman77

from United Kingdom

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:05 pm Reply with quote

Rolled up to a flat with the keys in hand. Still knocked to let them know were entering. When we knocked the lady answered come in! So in we go to be confronted by a naked lady running to get a dressing gown! She had actually said ' coming! ' As in coming to answer the door she had forgotten we had keys! If only every monday started this way! icon_eek.gif
 Alert Moderators
Search this topic :: View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DIYnot.com Forum Index > Trade Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: