french wiring

Do not use the link for UPLOADHUT
Use this link

http://www.sendspace.com/file/miv7ft

Use it when the Internet is not busy like in the evening.
Click on the link or write it into the Address bar and then wait a few seconds for the link at the bottom of the page to appear.
Click on the lick "all pages in one" and a download box should appear.
If not it maybe blocked by your pop up stopper so if a bar appears at the top then click on that an download it or hold down Ctrl when pressing the "all pages in one" link.
Then just press copy and it should download to your computer. Be patient it may take a while.
If any more problems then just ask, I could email it to you but because of its size it would have to be in six parts. The other option is a cd in the post.
Let me know how you go on.

Sponsored Links
hi,thanks for your quick responce,i have downloaded it now just need to print it off. You have done a fantastic job translatting this book,at last i can start the rewire. Many thanks for your hard work.

As promised. I finished the translation of the above book and is available to download at the link below. It's not perfect but still very useful.

http://www.uploadhut.com/id16975/all pages in one.pdf

Hi there bud, I'm new to this, but i read a blog you put up in 2007 saying you translated a book called l'installation electrique, however, i can't seam to access it via the link you put up and would be grateful if you could direct me in any way.
Me and my partner have recently moved to Lille and I'm trying to gain as much info as i can, so any help would leave me in entire debt to you. Also, do you know of anyone wishing to take on an English spark (french isn't great at moment), or the best places to look for work as this is all alien to me?
My partner's company have relocated us over here so she's had a great deal of help but I'm sort off excess baggage (lol). i have experience in domestic and industrial with a large amount of time spent on the rail infrastructure.
i seam to be hitting brick walls at every corner and may have to commute back to the UK for long periods at a time which i am trying desperately to avoid. i thank you in advance for any help you could give,
cheers
Kev

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but i have been away for the weekend. As for the translation you should be able to download it from the link below.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/miv7ft

It takes awhile especially at busy Internet times. The last time I downloaded it it took about 20 mins.
Any problems what so ever then please send me a message and i will try to help you. If for some reason you can't download it i could put it on a CD and post it. The translation is done on a computer so its not perfect but it does let you know everything you need to know about the strange ways French wire things up. As for the job hunting, Good luck, once you learn some of the lingo and have a bit of hands on experience its not that different. Unfortunately i still work in England and do not have any 'french connections' that could help you.
Good luck,
Regards, Andrew.

Sponsored Links
Hi, From the home page click on the bar that says "REGULAR DOWNLOAD"
Then the next page go to the bottom and click on "Download Link: all pages in one.pdf"
A download box should appear then press on save, select where you want to save it, i.e. Desktop and that's it.
Hope this is some help. If any problems them get back to me and i will see what i can do.
Regards, Andrew.

I have finally become a fully registered & insured artisan electrician here in France (based near Vire in Calvados, lower Normandy). I totally concur with the advice about the book "Installation Electrique" - short of reading the NF 15-100 it's as good as it gets. It's also another way to improve your French!
Users of this forum might be interested to know that, although still in it's infancy, I have a blog set up so that I can publish short articles about French wiring practice, or to report on any horrors that come to light in the course of my work. Hopefully you will be able to find stuff quite easily as the blog will be spit into categories.
So, if anyone's interested, please view my profile to find out more.

Thanks, Jonathan Badger.

Hi, From the home page click on the bar that says "REGULAR DOWNLOAD"
Then the next page go to the bottom and click on "Download Link: all pages in one.pdf"
A download box should appear then press on save, select where you want to save it, i.e. Desktop and that's it.
Hope this is some help. If any problems them get back to me and i will see what i can do.
Regards, Andrew.

Hi, sorry to be a pain,but I have just found out about your translation.Could you possibly post a current working link please?

This is a blast from the past. Managed to dig it out and i have uploaded it to MEGAUPLOAD. Press on the link or copy and paste it in your web bar to download it. Any problems i could always email it to you in two parts so feel free to ask. Good look with your project.
Regards,

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HKQXMOZJ

Many thanks softy,it worked a treat.I have even managed to find where it went on my computer. :D

Hi, sorry to be a pain... I tried your most recent site (megaupload) were the translation was uploaded to and find it has been shut down!
Is it available from anywhere else? I would really appreciate a copy to help me through my barn conversion, have done lots of UK electrics but taking everyones advise I would greatly benefit from having a copy of this book and if yours is still available it will save me time struggling with the French version....
Thanks, Jasper

Hi

I would be really grateful if you could send me a link to your wiring book. I am trying to get my head round the European way of wiring. If you like I could post a copy on my web site so that if you have requests in the future you could just send a link to my site.
My site is just a business site for plumbing in Wolverhampton.

Thanks

Regards

Owen :)

Sponsored Links
Back