Stihl HS 74 Hedge Trimmer instructions/eploded diagram

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, would anyone be able to send me a PDF of an exploded diagram for a Stihl HS hedge trimmer please?

Thank you for any help pointing me in the right directions for a diagram as I need to do some maintaince!

Thank you.

Sponsored Links
try the stihl site. if you cant download it from there, they will send you the manual free of charge with teh diagrams in

Tried the site initally, can't download them. Phoned the help line and all I got was the nearest repair centre to me. Not very helpful I thought!

send them an e-mail. ive done it several times, and the info gets posted out free of charge

Sponsored Links
Thanks Thermo for your replies, e-mail and phoned now. Stihl won't send out a diagram/instructions now for this model.

Search the net, apparently you cannot legally find Stihl diagrams on the internet anymore.

I'll find my nearest dealership and see if they have a look, hopefully without the huge hourly rate!

Thanks again.

If you go to the stihl usa website, you can download a manual for an hs 75 which may be the same. The us site seems to be the only one with a manual download option, i found my chainsaw one there. Hope this helps.

Thanks Timbo, already tried that and now have the manual thanks, however, it's the exploded diagram I'm after for new parts etc.

Cheers.

Update:

Now have a parts diagram for a Stihl HS 74 hedge trimmer in PDF format should anyone want a copy let me know, even though Stihl said they didn't have one!

Trouble is now getting a new part as Stihl stop suppling parts after 10 years after the model finishes production.

Update:

Now have a parts diagram for a Stihl HS 74 hedge trimmer in PDF format should anyone want a copy let me know, even though Stihl said they didn't have one!

Trouble is now getting a new part as Stihl stop suppling parts after 10 years after the model finishes production.

Hi,

Could you send me a copy of the parts diagram. I'm after a new fuel cap.

Cheers,
James

do not put contact details in your posts
Hi James,

No problem, can you post your e-mail address.

Cheers.

my email address is do not put contact details in your posts

Sorry for the format but it's to stop the spammers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update:

I have an HS 75 but I think parts that I want will be very similar,Thank you. Jim. do not put contact details in your posts

Hi, would anyone be able to send me a PDF of an exploded diagram for a Stihl HS hedge trimmer please?

Thank you for any help pointing me in the right directions for a diagram as I need to do some maintaince!

Thank you.

GHS on 01905 333475 are excellent for Stihl bits, if thats any help. John :)

I am looking fora copy of this manual if it is still available? Thank you, jim.

Got it, thank you steve. Great forum.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back