No room for soakers and flashing pics - HELP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Bad planning has meant that the space between my new shed roof and the pantiles on the adjoining shed narrows to near nothing at the bottom / eaves, leaving no room to install the bottom soakers / and embed flashing into wall.

[/img]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee190/leixlipswift/Image097.jpg

While felt/battening and tiles will fit underneath the pantiles on the roof in picture below - looking ahead to soakers / flashing how will I fit/ adjust them as the wall space for mortaring flashing narrows to nothing.

wall at narrowest point is also badly cracked, so even if I could get a grinder in , it would likely crumble.

Is there a way of doing this last section by using some kind of adhesive flashing(i know not recommended) or some felt attached with adhesive??

Any ideas what could be done at this point where the tiles will meet?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
no pic des................anyway a piece of sheet lead under the pantiles going down onto your new roof (without a pic this is what i surmise)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back