Lean to roof extension sanitary pipes in the way

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I am seeking some advice on a kitchen extension. I have a lean to roof extension
There are sanitary pipes, including down pipes, svp and other outlets than run along the main wall that I am extending from. I dont want to move them so I am boxing them all in.

In the corner of existing building I have a pipe which runs along the longer wall and into the shorter side wall. The problem is that its going to get in the way of a rafter. In section the angle of the roof collides with the pipe running into the exisitng shorter side wall. It cuts right through it. The pitch is quite rigid due to height restrictions and many other planning issues. Can you offset the rafter from the shorter wall i.e the first rafter (side of it from the wall to avoid collision? How will this affect the joining of the roof to the existing wall?

If anyone could help I would be really grateful
cheers

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back