WhichFlue gas analyser?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking to buy a flue gas analyser but am a little unsure as to which one to go for. I have been looking at the kane 455 CPA1 kit and also the anton sprint V2. both seem ok but which should I go for? Your suggestions please!! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I'd buy the cheapest possible which just does the job. There is so little money in gas work that the overhead will cripple you, so minimise it.

They are only required to tell you co2 and either ratio or co because from one you can calculate the other. Differential BP is wanted by a very few band A boilers, mostly not something you require.

You require no other bells and whistles.

The problem with kanes is the recalibration/sensor costs which can be up to 200 squid.

Their is a regin one which is basic one dial op ...but with no printer interface for about 230 pounds worth having a look at.

The sprints are a good unit as well

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back