DIYnot
Local | Network
   DIYnot > Forums
Local | Network
DIYnot Network Local DIYnot Network Local  
  Forum IndexForum Index     RulesRules    HelpHelp     Join FREERegister Free     About CookiesCookies     SearchSearch     LoginLogin 

cannon camberley double oven main oven problem....plz help!!

Search this topic :: View previous topic :: View next topic  
princesstlr

from United Kingdom

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:52 pm Reply with quote

Hi there I have just bought a second hand cannon camberley double oven.......after using a combi microwave for 3mths with 3 children I was desperate to get a cooker. Just had it fitted and everything works fine on it until it comes to the main oven. There is simply no gas coming out to be able to ignite it.....arrrrggghhh! I was all excited about having a lovely cooker and don't know where to start as i really dont want to get ripped off....again (the lady I bought it off said it was in full working order??...obviously not)......can anyone give me any ideas or advice what to do and where to start.....thanks icon_biggrin.gif icon_confused.gif
 Alert Moderators

If you do not want to see this advert, click here to login or if you are new click here to join free.
gas112

from Unknown or unspecified country

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:14 pm Reply with quote

Oven timer is probably on automatic needs setting to manual
The following user says thank you to gas112 for this useful post:
princesstlr (12 Jun 2010)
 Alert Moderators
gasbanni

from United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:48 pm Reply with quote

Yes if its flashing zeros just set a time it should them work or make sure its set a manual mode. yos should be able to download a user manual.
The following user says thank you to gasbanni for this useful post:
princesstlr (12 Jun 2010)
 Alert Moderators
princesstlr

from United Kingdom

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:56 pm Reply with quote

gasbanni wrote:
Yes if its flashing zeros just set a time it should them work or make sure its set a manual mode. yos should be able to download a user manual.
Thanks alot for your replies I have just set a time and hey presto....it works icon_biggrin.gif . There are zero's flashing and a capital A flashing i presume the A means automatic?.....i will try and download a manual so I dont have to set a time for it to work....but I really don't mind at least I know it works now (the lady I bought it off was right then i guess! it is in working order icon_redface.gif ) Thanks again icon_biggrin.gif
 Alert Moderators
princesstlr

from United Kingdom

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:00 pm Reply with quote

[quote="gas112";p="1642929"]Oven timer is probably on automatic needs setting to manual. Thanks to you too for your reply it is working now when i set a time first....i am going to try and download a manual to try and set it to manual instead of it being on automatic icon_biggrin.gif
 Alert Moderators
princesstlr

from United Kingdom

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:55 am Reply with quote

princesstlr wrote:
Hi there I have just bought a second hand cannon camberley double oven.......after using a combi microwave for 3mths with 3 children I was desperate to get a cooker. Just had it fitted and everything works fine on it until it comes to the main oven. There is simply no gas coming out to be able to ignite it.....arrrrggghhh! I was all excited about having a lovely cooker and don't know where to start as i really dont want to get ripped off....again (the lady I bought it off said it was in full working order??...obviously not)......can anyone give me any ideas or advice what to do and where to start.....thanks icon_biggrin.gif icon_confused.gif
I have searched the internet for a user manual to try and set timer to manual.....cant find one for my model cannon camberley 10305G.....maybe its older than I thought?.....I dont mind though.... it works fine as long as i set a time. icon_biggrin.gif
 Alert Moderators
gasbanni

from United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:23 pm Reply with quote

post your email addresss and I'll send one to you !
 Alert Moderators
princesstlr

from United Kingdom

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:23 am Reply with quote

gasbanni wrote:
post your email addresss and I'll send one to you !
Hi my email is princesstlr@hotmail.co.uk....so you can send me a user manual....thanks again icon_biggrin.gif
 Alert Moderators
Search this topic :: View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DIYnot.com Forum Index > Appliances All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: