Circumsion on the NHS?

Sponsored Links
If this practice is the norm in some cultures, then why has it been adopted by others? (Apart from the female mutilation) ?

I have a complete misunderstanding regarding this; but I've found that circumsised friends have a tendancy (not that friendly with them!); to often seek out and sleep with a lot of women, whereas the opposite tend to have long term relationships with women? i.e trying to reclaim a part of them? The circumsised ones.

Why even do that? What purpose does it serve?

but I've found that circumsised friends have a tendancy ; to often seek out and sleep with a lot of women, whereas the opposite tend to have long term relationships with women?
Why even do that? What purpose does it serve?
It`s historical - During the Civil War , under Cromwell and the Roundheads the men were promiscuous . The Cavaliers , on the other hand , were Chivalric and monagamous :idea:

Sponsored Links
IMO, where circumcision is performed purely for religious reasons then it should absolutely not be free on the NHS. It should be treated the same as any other form of cosmetic surgery i.e. where the procedure is desired rather than required.

What would happen if a parent had their kids ear lobes chopped off as a fashion item?

I think the kid would be very unhappy,,, and probably be deaf. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Knew a kid who was born without eyelids so they used the skin from his circumcision to make some for him.

The operation was a success but left him cock eyed

Sponsored Links
Back