Yale HSA6400 addons

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if there's a Yale or 3rd party GSM dialler for this alarm? I'd also like to fit an internal siren if there's one that's compatible.

Tony

Sponsored Links
This gsm dialler is compatible with any ptsn based autodialler including the Yale systems.

The only downside is you will need to do a test call to your mobile from the panel every so often (8 weeks) to prevent the sim being deactivated.

http://www.global-gadgets.com/House..._On_Module_Works_With_Most_Alarm_Systems.html

The other possible downside is that it needs a constant mains supply for its transformer therefore if the power is out it won't dial out.

Thanks, that looks just the job.

Any idea why the sim is deactivated, is it the network, the sim or the dialer that deactivates it?

Sponsored Links
the phone company will register the number as dead if it isnt used in 4-8 week period depending on the provider.

Some GSM dialers and modems I have seen have a keep number alive function where they will dial in to our system at a preset interval. These are ones for access control though not intruder.

Rob

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back