little expert help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi i have a concept6 alarm all works fine with power but when turned of no power,so battery in main box replaced ,day light on and power after electric turned off so all seems ok but the bell box does not sound when power turned of opened bell box but cant see battery to replace just sounder and a plastic cover over some small pcb and such .my question is were is the batt located in the bell box thanks

Sponsored Links
The battery might be a component on that PCB, shoule be quite easy to identify if its there, Has the module got more than two electrical connetions to it, and if so, what are they marked as?

ok looked yesterday so will go up saturday and look at wires and get back to you .when i looked i thought i would see a large battery not a small one on a board will look closer.also is it easy to connect a new box such as a honey well one thanks

I have checked and this one is ok but do i need any new wiring?

ADE Honeywell AG3 Wired Bell Box C/W Back Up Battery

Sponsored Links
HI

External sounders (SAB or SCB) will work will all alarm panels, so your choice is not a problem, the sounder will need a minimum of 4 conductors, if it has a strobe, it will need 5 to make it flash independantly of the sounder.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back