A new theory on 9/11?

Sponsored Links
I've been outside all night with a golf club trying to hit a coke can through a steel girder....it'll never happen will it, let alone pass through it and come out the same shape.

Maybe they'll start making aluminium drill bits for drilling steel next, who knows?

Has anyone replicated this remarkable feat of anti-science? I sincerely doubt it? I mean why invest in anti-tank/DU technology(well apart from poisoning your enemy but that's another issue) when you can just use aluminium at 4-500mph, well below the mach 2-3 it takes a missile to bust a tank?

They wouldn't need the lame excuses for the cost etc, just a fraction of the side of the WTC replicated and fully braced against a rock face or something, an old plane of similar size on an auto pilot setting and we''d get the truth alright. But we couln't have that could we?

Sponsored Links
Have any experiments been done to show the effects of a slug of Aluminium/Titanium, alloy colliding with a piece of steel 3/4" thick at approx 600mph?. In fact, I'd like to see the proof of any experiments that show an aircraft colliding with a 110 storey building at that speed.

(sorry I forgot, we have all seen the results on TV a million times, in slo mo (also showing the missile launched at the last millisecond) and the lack of windows on a passenger aircraft, and the strange bulbous piece on the bottom of a passenger aircraft, and the dubious footage supposedly superimposed on the screen to fool us all into believing a passenger aircraft did hit the towers. We've been bombarded with theories from, heat waves (which melt steel) through to nuclear explosions underground (which demolish buildings, but produce no radiation)
WTF am I supposed to believe??? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

What Wobs tells you obviously JJ, because the government and their associated partners in crime have ALL the official material to work with(well, that which they haven't destroyed), and any reference to anything put up on the net questioning this is clearly CT madness by us mentalists, who obviously need to find evidence to back up any differing views or judgements we can make from what there is out there and what we can see with our own eyes, or else clearly the official line stands....
To even think that NIST were going to do an objective analysis of what happened is f**king hilarious, and to believe the pancake nonsense is even funnier.

It's a good point re materials testing- putting aside building "collapse theory" I would love to see some testing done to shove an ENTIRE jumbo jet through a few dozen(nay hundred if you believe the footage showing it exiting the other side!!) massive steel columns- they know which floors were allegedly hit, so they'll be able to recreate the exact column widths and thickness of steel, and their spacings etc...and until I do see the evidence I'll never believe it possible, especially at subsonic speed(which is analogous to a pensioner denting your car in Morrisons car park rather than a high speed collision...)

But if a test of this nature couldn't come up with the goods then.....whoa, the whole story unravels completely, and therefore it's unlikely to ever be conducted is it? Bunch of hocus pocus video trickery....:LOL:

Next you'll be telling us it was Lee Harvey Oswald who shot JFK, we have been to the moon(in a tinfoil landing craft, never mind tinfoil hats!), and Obama really is in charge of the USA....

wobs";p="2271582 said:
OH get real friendly fire does not go on for 90 minutes with radio communication going on for the entire length of the attack.
And the only reason the isreali`s apologized is because they failed to achieve what they set out to do ie sink the ship and kill every survivor hence machine gunning life rafts .Which as i have said is against the law even in wartime
If they had succeeded the egyptians would have been blamed because why would our allies the Isreali`s do this to us.
The event: In 1967, during the Six Day War, Israeli forces fired on the USS Liberty 14 miles from the coast of Egypt, killing 34 men. The Liberty was admittedly intercepting radio communications in the middle of a war and was 84 miles closer to Egypt than the US had told Israel its ships would be. Even so, Israel accepted responsibility for the attack, reported it to the US within hours, and paid $3.3 million to the families of the deceased, $3.6 million to the men who had been wounded, and $6 million to the US for damage to the ship.

And regarding air support that you mentioned earlier:
It wasn't "air support" it was a supposedly a rescue mission, during the first of which the aircraft were carrying nuclear weapons so was recalled and replaced by a second wave.

Second, the only source for this is at best third hand, from a person who is conveniently dead and cannot be questioned regarding this story

As for shooting the life rafts: How come even Ennes admits that the Israelis offered assistance at around 4.30. And I have seen no evidence of any life rafts that were shot up.

Liberty refused to identify herself, and was almost 100miles away from where she should have been, and was in a war zone.

Another CT fail.

No real benefit to allowing the japanese to do this that is even funnier the US was dying to get into the war for the money that could be made which europe was still paying for till recently.
But due to the large German and Italian population within the country they would never have got away with jumpin in to help the Allies .
So they allowed the attack .
Losing that amount of men and ships does not set you back when you have the Military machine the US had ( and within months they had a thousand more ships so in affect it spurred them on in strength) you clearly have not got a clue about military tatics .
There is an old saying lose the battle to win the war and has been used many times in conflict.
And the US used it to great affect to make a lot of money and power

China lost hundreds of thousand in the Korean war did it weaken them NO they had a massive army that just absorbed the loses till they affectively won and UN went for peace .

Now imagine if the US had acted upon a warning on Pearl Harbour (assuming the comms systems had worked). They would have fought back far more succesfully, likely lost far fewer lives, maybe lost less shipping, but the political outcome would have been the same: They would have been at war with Japan. What other outcome could one expect? They were attacked in huge numbers afterall.

The US lost ships and men. The cliche of losing a battle to win a war is a grossly over used phrase, and gave them zero advantage. Like I said, it set them back. The fact they went on to win is a credit to them.

The Chinese have never been short of men to get killed.

[Like the Pentagon strike with a manoeuvre that has been deemed utterly impossible to experienced commercial airline pilots, let alone a crap one, and also by many military pilots who say this manoeuvre is also impossible to pull off in a fighter jet....

Wrong again. But I'm sure you'll have no problem showing some evidence to support this wrongness you claim.

However, here's a nice piccy of the route a missile would have to take to take out the lamposts that were knocked over:
PentagonMissileoverview.jpg

Yellow dots are the lamp posts.

Aside from the fact that no one reported a missile, and everyone who saw the plane, said they saw a plane, it took out a number of lamp posts along the way. I know of no missile that could have made that move.

What Wobs tells you obviously JJ, because the government and their associated partners in crime have ALL the official material to work with(well, that which they haven't destroyed), and any reference to anything put up on the net questioning this is clearly CT madness by us mentalists, who obviously need to find evidence to back up any differing views or judgements we can make from what there is out there and what we can see with our own eyes, or else clearly the official line stands....

Indeed, the onus is on you to provide evidence.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

Read this then Wobs, there's no doubt that 5 lamp posts were downed, but not by a 757 on its way into the Pentagon....

http://www.odeion.org/cruisemissile/

Here is the actual analysis report from the FDR:
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB196/doc02.pdf
Page 5 confirms what I have shown with a map of the flight.

Full findings here:
http://www.911myths.com/AAL77_fdr.pdf

Your link claims the plane was in a different path than the posts were in, but this fails to account for things like:
Inaccuracies in the system
Inaccuracies caused by exceptional conditions

Combining physical evidence (lamp posts, wreckage etc), eye witness accounts, and the FDR, it brings us to the conclusion that it did what has been claimed.

It must be awful to be so wrong.

It must be awful having so much sand in your ears and a sore back. It must be truly awful to be so naive you believe every piece of sh*te our governments fabricate to con the public into backing so many terrible deeds done in our name....

Sponsored Links
Back