Kate Middleton Nurse's death my moneys on this

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Whats the betting the hospital management gave her a real roasting for letting the pranksters get through to the ward. After all Royalty was involved.
(Big deal !)

Its her immediate managers and above who should be questioned not the harmless radio pranksters.

Sponsored Links
Hows about, the Buck House Firm, were very unhappy about it, made one phone call and did what they did to Lady Di ?
That's one for the conspiracy theorists to consider. ;) ;) ;)

Yeah they rubbed her out with an injection in the ear. ;)

Sponsored Links
I reckon in years to come mental torture through disaplinary hearings will be viewed as beingmore damaging to individals health than the good old physical torture.

I reckon in years to come mental torture through disaplinary hearings will be viewed as beingmore damaging to individals health than the good old physical torture.

Reading that sentence was torture enough.

I reckon in years to come mental torture through disciplinary hearings will be viewed as being more damaging to individuals health than the good old physical torture.

Probably grounds for compensation from an industrial tribunal more like. ;) ;) ;)

Whats the betting the hospital management gave her a real roasting for letting the pranksters get through to the ward. After all Royalty was involved.
(Big deal !)

Its her immediate managers and above who should be questioned not the harmless radio pranksters.

I wrote this elsewhere days ago...

The hospital management should have debriefed the nurse and told her that no action would be taken against her over the incident.

And the Aussie DJ's? Stupid.

Since I wrote that, the hospital have said they assured the deceased no action would be taken against her and the palace have stated they made no complaints to the hospital.

Well they would, wouldn't they. It is inconceivable that the palace didn't bring this up, absolutely inconceivable. They may not have formally complained i.e. invoked the formal hospital protocol for complaints, but you can bet your bottom dollar that they had words and the person that they had words with was standing to attention at the time.

And the only reason they didn't take action against the deceased was because she was a nurse, not a receptionist. The hospital should have had a receptionist on to deal with calls, if they took action against the nurse they would have been taken to the cleaners.

The only thing the poor deceased lady did wrong was not address the caller as 'Her Majesty'. A gross failure of proper protocol, and I would bet £100 that there are some in The Firm who think that was a greater crime than the other nurse releasing confidential information about the commoner.

In times of failure, the buck should stop at the top...

Oh look...

King Edward VII's Hospital Patron: Her Majesty The Queen

The other odd thing is that the dead nurse only passed on the call. She wasn't the one who discussed the medical details. At least that's the impression I get.

Sponsored Links
Back