Help! Repressurising Main Combi Eco

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
Our main combi Eco boiler in our rented flat is showing the E119 error and needs repressurising. The problem is I can't find the filling loop?! Our boiler is in a strange position, in a bottom cupboard. Is it possible that this is under the sink. I've attached pictures if the boiler and under the sink. Any help is gratefully received !!
Patsy

Sponsored Links
Can you take a photo of pipework below boiler as it is too dark to see well?

Normally there is a filling loop fitted to connector where it been capped below boiler but seem to be missing, may be one nearby.

Daniel.

Hi Daniel,

I've added a couple more. The boiler is really close to the floor! There's not much pipe work below it.
Kate

Either the filling loop is missing or trace 22mm heating pipe to a tee with flexible braid hose, this is the filling loop.

If you still can't find it, consult your landlord.

Daniel.

Sponsored Links
Thanks Daniel, sorry to ask but which is the 22mm heating pipe?

You dont get a integral loop with the Main boilers (bottom of the tree Baxi) They just share the same Baxi jig as Platinum, Duo tec, Promax, Gold

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back