Model Please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Hi
Can someone tell me which model of Valliant this boiler is please.
I suspect it is an earlier version of the Turbomax but ther does not seem to be any markings on it.
Thanks

Also this one please. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Bahco, look under the boiler. I think there should be a label saying what it is. Failing that will look at the range and advice later.

If your working on boilers please join the cc

I don't do any gas work.

I am a boiler surveyor for the free boiler scheme and now have to identify each model on the new paperwork.

Come across quite a few Valliant VCWs (20yrs + old) still going strong. Seems a shame to replace them with the new Eco Tec s which will probable conk out after 8 years. :(

Sponsored Links
Dearest Bacho, given that you work for the 'free boiler scheme', and are asking us GSR 'experts' ;) to identify them for you...

Its a bit cheeky ain't it?

That scheme has led to all sorts of shenanigans (esp for us Indie's - who can of course not compete against a free one), and to rub it in that ECO deal was paid for by us (energy consumers who pay their bills....)

And don't get me started about energy bill payers/taxpayers subsidising landlords upgrades.... :(

DH

respect.gif

I am very popular with the landlords in my neck of the woods! ;)

NO LANDLORD should EVER benefit from having a new boiler fitted just because they have lazy, Sky watching, 50 inch plasma, Nike Air Max 90 wearing fookin pig like individuals living in their houses :evil: :evil:

They are a BUSINESS, just like me and should shell out just like I have to

Boils my pi55 :evil:

and may these landlords have dity, sludged up, un-flushed and continously breakin down boilers for many years to come :evil:

• Thanks
Reactions: oph
I don't think this scheme is taking much work away from you fellas as most boilers are only being changed because it is free.

The idea pf the scheme is to give people on low income an energy efficient boiler as they would not be able to afford it otherwise.

As for funding it, it is EVERY bill payer in the land that is paying (including me) as the energy companies are paying under the ECO Obligation and we all know where they get their money from.

Starting to get busy now too! :D

Stereotype landlord property

Boilers are always:

Heatline
Halstead
Ferrolli Modena
Biasi
Ideal Isar

All a pile of cheap ............... :LOL:

Throw it on the wall from the other side of the room blindfolded , half a Benchmark, no correct gas upgrade or powerflush.

I have lost two jobs to free boilers.

One lady I know said tht she would have got me to replace her Netaheat but could not give up the chance of a free boiler!

Tony

Stereotype landlord property

Boilers are always:

Heatline
Halstead
Ferrolli Modena
Biasi
Ideal Isar

All a pile of cheap ............... :LOL:

In that case you shouldn't have any trouble identifying them, and the point is the tenants might not be able to afford a new boiler, but they don't have too the landlords do, the only people that benefit from this system are the landlords, their lazy tenants and leeches like you making a living of the back of these schemes :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back