Baxi back boiler & gas fire service costs

Not sure that 2 hours is anything excessive.

My bloke who services my Baxi Bermuda back boiler is normally here for about 2 hours and that EXCLUDES the usual cup of tea and chat.

He does a very thorough job AFAIK

Sponsored Links
Two hours is slow.....I used to do them in under an hour. Maybe I should be phoning Guinness World Records. :mrgreen:

Anyone who takes 2 hours to service a back boiler is either a f#nny or taking the pish to justify cost it is no more difficult to service a back boiler than to service a standard boiler .
Baxi 552 i would have it completely stripped down with within 5 minutes max

It takes me half an hour just to move all the fookin ornaments off the hearth and get the coffee table and rug out the way. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back boiler and fire I charge £120 notes , if it's sooted up then add another 100 notes , will also cap it off and return later in the day to clean it (last job) ;)

It takes me half an hour just to move all the fookin ornaments off the hearth and get the coffee table and rug out the way. :LOL:

And arrange the settee and armchairs for the family of Indians that want to sit and watch you do the job

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back