Music magpie

E

EddieM

Really? what's that all about....... is anyone *that* gullible?

Sponsored Links
Why gullible? If you have 100 CD's in your loft and you're never gonna get rid and can't be bothered to ebay them then why not sell the lot for £25 or whatever?

Why gullible? If you have 100 CD's in your loft and you're never gonna get rid and can't be bothered to ebay them then why not sell the lot for £25 or whatever?

for the amount of effort, and the pittance you receive, I'd rather take them down the recycling centre... or charity shop.

Maybe you would but that is like someone knocking at the door and giving you a choice of receiving £25 or paying a couple of quid to have them taken away.

Sponsored Links
Maybe you would but that is like someone knocking at the door and giving you a choice of receiving £25 or paying a couple of quid to have them taken away.

Or, if you're really that hard up, you could put some effort in and sell them on ebay (or the like)

Or, if you're really that hard up, you could put some effort in and sell them on ebay (or the like)
Yes but ebaying say 100 separate cds is extremely time consuming especially and the reality is that many old CDs simply do not sell on ebay, even for a penny. So if you can spend an evening getting rid of the lot on Magpie on one go its a viable alternative.

Yes but ebaying say 100 separate cds is extremely time consuming especially and the reality is that many old CDs simply do not sell on ebay, even for a penny. So if you can spend an evening getting rid of the lot on Magpie on one go its a viable alternative.

each to their own I guess, I'd rather take 'em to the charity shop, rather than line the pockets of some odious organisation.

Why are they odious? They just sell it on through Amazon marketplace etc? I dare say I've bought many a CD/DVD through them.

Do they do old shoes? My first wife's got hundreds of the things.

If you do manage to sell all your wife's shoes could you record the moment she finds out and ask somebody to upload it while you're recovering in hospital?

I wouldn't part with my CDs. Better quality sound than these digital recording things.

May part with some vinyl though. Not getting a lot of use these days, and a bit of a faff compared to CDs.

Sponsored Links
Back