A Coincidental Number Plate?

Sponsored Links
What are you suggesting?

I find it hard to believe that Jeremy and crew would do anything which was intended to take the p1ss.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
It obviously was, he is just deeply obnoxious.
Good for him!

I suppose you are one of these t.v. viewers who constantly requires spoon feeding sugar coated, dull mediocre tele for fear of being offended? My oh my, I bet you are fun at parties.

I salute people like Clarkson because they do just the opposite.

Oh the Argies are just upset because they lost. Sour grapes. They shouldn't have started it!

all the shows are contrived
they float cars on the sea they need permission and must pass maritine tests[car or person]
they drive them on the road they must have a certificate to say they comply with mot requirements
they drive into a ruin a car wash
they drive in americas bible belt and paint contriversial gay ish slogans
need i go on
yes they are entertaining and worth watching and extremley entertaining :D :D ------------------

---------------- but only once as they are infantile or at least they are playing to that formular that is not funny the second time around
off course others will find it as funny or more so the second time but not for me :cool:

The vehicle is taxed until 1/5/15, MOT till 6/6/15.

It was first registered on 30 May 1991.

There is no export marker on the vehicle, but AFAIR, that is only needed if it is being permanently exported.

Looks kosher, but that doesn't mean to say they didn't hunt for a vehicle with an "offensive" plate.

After all, Wilman, the EP, is a good mate of JC's. You can imagine the scenario down the boozer...

"Wouldn't it be great if we found a car registered with a plate that made some kind of reference to the war?"

"Let's keep it completely hush-hush and if it's all genuine and above board, no one can accuse us of setting it up. We can just say we found a car and bought it. I mean, come on, what would be the chances of that anyway?"

Top gear is entertaining when taken for what it is, a light weight entertainment vehicle for the presenters ego's. As a car programme, it is of course utterly rubbish.

I will accept that maybe that number plate was "unfortunate" and frankly I had no idea "slope" was a derogatory term for asians.

The episode in the deep south of america, was simply crass.

You could easily HPI check that reg and see if it was transferred to the car recently.
Don't you need the VIN number to do that though? Otherwise I would have expected the press to have done it already?

The press are unlikely to make any check, why spoil a good story.

Its a 1999 Porsche with 1969 plates that cant be a coincedence

Sponsored Links
Back