Vokera Linea

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I moved into a new development about Sept 04, the house was fitted with a Vokera boiler. From the very start I have had nothing but bother with it. The main issue is that it flashes a 01 code. There appears to be no pattern to this as it can be brought about by using the heating or simply running a shower. The 01 can occur seconds after the boiler ignites or an hour or so after the heating has come on. As the boiler is currently under guarantee I have had their engineer out on numerous occasions. He has tried placing various parts but 2 years later he still has not cracked the issue. The last time he was out the insisted that it was due to the following: Shower, water type, flue, and air flow around the boiler. As the error code occurs when I use the central heating it cannot be the show. I have the same water type as my neighbours so it can not be that, the flue is angled to prevent rain fall and seems fine, the boiler was not always in a cupboard and had plenty of air circulating around it when I first moved in so it can not be that.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Redniall

Sponsored Links
2 years & a Vokera engineer - you're having a laugh aren't you?

What does the user / installation manual tell you about a code "01"? The Vokera site is about as good as their linear in as much as it doesn't work so I can't tell.

The ignition control box on the gas valve is the usual suspect but i would have thought the vokera engineer would had tried that by now.

Or maybe not.

Wrong type of water? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Gas valves can stick too. I have changed four valves to one ign pcb.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Hi Thanks for the advise. I have a Vokera engineer copming out this Friday I will pass this advise on to him.

Re Eliteheat 01 = fails to ignite

Re Scatmanjohn water type is fine.

Any additional suggestions would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Redniall.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back