daft newbie in fear of boiler exploding.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ok a couple of weeks ago my combi boiler in my airing cupboard started making horrid nasty vibrating noises and was so loud i thought it was going to blow up.

Looked at the water pressure bit and there was no water presure at all, is there anyone who can suggest anything else i should check for and any recommendations for people to call out to look at it? (essex uk)

Its getting cold at night and i'm running out of quilts!!

P.s the boiler was turned off straight away and i havent put it back on since :oops:

Sponsored Links
Pump run dry at the very least. Find your filling loop, get rid of air, bleed pump, make sure auto air vent is working satisfacturally, see if pump has servived, make sure no other problems like fan making the noise, find out why pressure was lost, was it just over a reasonable time because you were illinformed how the system worked or is there an underlying cause of significance.

If you can't do these things get a person who can.

Cock on not to use it, pump won't apreciate it and might need renewing already.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back