Plastering a small hole help!!!

thank you soooooooooo much! i would offer to help you with something but i dont think i could unless you need education advice(im a teacher!)

i will let you know how i get one tomorrow! gonna go to B and q on the way home and buy everything!
so i need:
the filler
knife
sponge
paint
scouring pads

anythin else?!

Sponsored Links
I get my washing up sponges and pan scourers at Tescos :LOL:

yes i will do too! was just thinkgin about what i needed! wish me lots of luck!!!! is there a way of drying the filler quicker with a hair dryer or anythin?!(this could be a really dumb question...)

hi,
dont no if you are about but thank you soooo much, i have successfully filled the hole up and am waiting for the paint to try so i can sponge it! the colour match is perfect and from a distance it doesnt even need doing!!! I just hope the paint dries very soon!
the other hook is still stuck on at the moment, i tried to take it off but i ould see a tiny crack in the plaster so stopped! Might try and do it another night!!!!

Thank you again for all your help!

Sponsored Links
I love a happy ending :LOL:

Now that you're experienced you can do the other hook easy, gouge the plaster round it or push a thin blade under to avoid pulling off a big lump.

ill try it at the wkend! cant face it now! i just hope that it doenst get noticed - suppose it depends how thoroughly they check it - from previous experiene they dont really bother!

with reference to your offer, john does need lots of education, but i fear you cant teach an old dog new tricks :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Some of my old tricks are quite good ;) and I always try to please.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back