Oil painting tools

Sponsored Links
beleive it or not no they dont always use a paint brush.

i remeber a lady called something like nancy kominsky who used to paint with a pallete knife on tv, whole painting in 30 mins

bloke with affro haircut on discovery channel uses same method and paintbrush.

he loves seana white and bandite brown

breezer said:
bloke with affro haircut on discovery channel uses same method and paintbrush.

he loves seana white and bandite brown

and in your world you can have whatever shaped mountains you want, thats it light to dark, light to dark :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I think the technique is called 'Wet on Wet' painting. Stumbled across the tools whilst looking for a silicone wet tool.

That bloke with the afro, is he the guy who ends his shows with 'Goodbye, my friend'?

What a nice bloke. Looks like a cross between Leo Sayer and Disco Stu! :LOL:

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
i find its one of those programs that you sit and watch almost spellbound. at first you think oh i dont want to watch this i need to do x y and z. 30 minutes later you sit there and think what a nice man, what a nice day, what a nice world....what was i doing???? :LOL:

Thermo said:
30 minutes later you sit there and think what a nice man, what a nice day, what a nice world....what was i doing???? :LOL:

... and then you have the urge to go and paint the pic on the show.

..... you go out and buy art stuff; canvas, paints, brushes, funny hat...

... you spend half the day poncing about with paints, looking all thoughtful...

.... and you soon find out that you're ****e at painting and your sunset scene with beach hut resembles a neuclear holocaust as depicted by a 5 year old! :rolleyes:

What a waste of a day! Stupid bloke with his stupid hair and stupid 'Good bye, my friend' *******s! Gah! now i'm all mad and i've wasted a day and i've got paint on my new jeans because i was in too much of a hurry to change......

grumble grumble grumble.....

:LOL:

Is this oil paints for painting pictures? (not housepainting)

ask richard.

wanabechippie said:
Thermo said:
30 minutes later you sit there and think what a nice man, what a nice day, what a nice world....what was i doing???? :LOL:

.... and you soon find out that you're s***te at painting and your sunset scene with beach hut resembles a neuclear holocaust as depicted by a 5 year old! :rolleyes:

What a waste of a day! Stupid bloke with his stupid hair and stupid 'Good bye, my friend' ****! Gah! now i'm all mad and i've wasted a day and i've got paint on my new jeans because i was in too much of a hurry to change......

and then you turn on the telly in the morning and think i dont want to watch this.....oh what a nice guy...what a nice picture.......oh i feel chilled out....must try this painting..... :LOL:

Thermo said:
wanabechippie said:
Thermo said:

.... and you soon find out that you're s***te at painting and your sunset scene with beach hut resembles a neuclear holocaust as depicted by a 5 year old! :rolleyes:

What a waste of a day! Stupid bloke with his stupid hair and stupid 'Good bye, my friend' ****! Gah! now i'm all mad and i've wasted a day and i've got paint on my new jeans because i was in too much of a hurry to change......

and then you turn on the telly in the morning and think i dont want to watch this.....oh what a nice guy...what a nice picture.......oh i feel chilled out....must try this painting..... :LOL:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Vicious circle!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back