Viessmann Vitodens 100/200

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Whats the benefit of the 100 Over the 200...... ?

I'm asking as the 200 is cheaper than the 100 @ the mo .....

Asking suppliers etc about anything Viessmann is such fun :LOL: ...... I have had people offer the plain "I dunno" to "F'k knows" ........ with two lots of "Hey ya don't wanna be buying that German crap" .......... Turns out the same guy drives a VW to work every day :rolleyes:

I did ask if they could supply Viessmann radiators ......... Everone looked at me dumbfounded as if to say "WHY"? ...........

I can see why heating engineers do well now, they must be a hardy beast. No-one in their right mind would deal with that kinda "Supplier attitude" in teh real world :evil:

Sponsored Links
you can download the .pdfs from their website, http://www.viessmann.co.uk/index.php?content=range&range=gas-fired-boilers and if you email Viessman they will send you the brochures and probably the installation instructions as well. they sent them to me three times, plus one Installer's interactive training CD, and put me on their Installers Register for South-East England :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I've got then to take me off now.

Can ya order direct from Viessmann ?

Cos all the 'walk in' suppliers (That I've tried) either don't know, can't be arsed finding out & generally don't give a ....... Err Monkeys :(

I can be quite critical at times when I encounter sub standard performance. An old boss put on my annual report that I "did not suffer fools gladly"! Just like him actually!

However, Plumbase at Park Royal have assembled time served people over 50 to man their sales counter. They are very polite and knowledgeable and exactly what you would have found 30 years ago.

Just two years ago they had the usual spotty faced youth who did not know one end of a nipple from another. If you asked for a "T" they asked how many sugars!

Plumbase have just been appointed the main national sales outlet for Viessmann and their supply chain problems are now a thing of the past.

Tony Glazier

Sponsored Links
just got my first vissmenn from plumbase today and i was happy with the service from them, happy to serve me. but it is the people not the company that matters.

Now thats handy to know .......

People selling things that they actually have & know how they work ........ Good gawd where will it end :p

;)

i get my stuff from a small PTS most of the time. there is only two people that work there, you ask them for something and they bend over backwards for you.

I just noticed the publised pricing differential between plumbase & boilers2go geebers ..... Thats HUGE

You dont say in which direction you mean.

That web site delivers anywhere in the country I think. Plumbase just locally.

I have pointed out the discrepancy this gives but I dont think he has taken it on board yet.

Tony

Well...... I didn't want to come over like a salesman ...... (No I don't work for em)

:oops:

Hello folks, new here, plus I'm an american living in france, so PLEASE have mercy!
Just wanted to say that I got a Vitodens 200 WB2A (balanced flue) direct from a wholesaler in France. Don't know if it works that way in the UK.....
but all the manuals are in french. Will take your advice and try and contact Viessmann for the booklets in english. Happy to have stumbled across this site, by the way :)

Hello folks, new here, plus I'm an american living in france, so PLEASE have mercy!
Just wanted to say that I got a Vitodens 200 WB2A (balanced flue) direct from a wholesaler in France. Don't know if it works that way in the UK.....
but all the manuals are in french. Will take your advice and try and contact Viessmann for the booklets in english. Happy to have stumbled across this site, by the way :)

What ? ....... You can't understand French ? ....... I have a 3 year old Nice that can do Engrish & French ;) ......... Anyways enough all ready go to a Engrish spoken Viessmann website & download the PDF's ........

I been reading up on the 200 ...... It ain't just a case of bolt it to the wall fill with water & plug it in, but I'm sure ya can work that one out.

http://www.viessmann.co.uk/
http://www.viessmann-us.com/

The instruction manual wit hall the ins & outs is like a encyclopedia, pretty mind bending @ times,
:eek:

JohnM wrote

I have a 3 year old Nice that can do Engrish & French

Lets hope her spelling is an improvement on yours. ;)
OT, yes I know, but here you go, all you Engrish fans!

Thanks for those links, unfortunately all i could find there were the brochures, and not the "user guides" for the Vitotrol and Vitotronic.
Was able to install the condensing boiler, had "qualigaz" (maybe like CORGI?) come and check it out, got the certificate, all is well, but I gotta tell you- the guide with all the service codes in French is like Greek to me!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back