Heaters and Timers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I've recently bought a flat, and the heating system is made up of individual wall heaters which look like this ...

radiator.jpg

Unfortunately, there is no timer on the heaters - so you have to manually turn them on and off, with is a pain. I was wondering what the easiest/cost effective way of sorting this might be? I'd quite like timers on each heater (there are five in total), but not fussy.

Any help much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
The first thing you'll have to do is find out where that cable goes after it's disappeared into the wall. The picture is a bit dark but I can't see a fuse on that plate. There must be one somewhere. :confused: :confused: :confused:

If there really are no fuses by the heaters take a look at your fuse box. Do they have one each? What size are they?

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. There is a fuse in the faceplate, just a regular 13A one. If it's any help the make of the heaters is Atlantic

Mark.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back