Bulb removal

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Oh man! I am a complete novice with cars but I refuse to go to the garage to change a bulb!!

I am trying to remove the bulb on the passengers side. I have removed the plastic casing and the power supply but I can't for the life of me remove the bulb. I have access to the clip but I don't know if I should be pushing or pulling it....

Please help!!!!

Sponsored Links
I wonder if it is a headlamp bulb or an interior one.

How about a photo?

Presumably you've looked at the "how to change a bulb" section of your owner's manual?

Sponsored Links
Oh man! I am a complete novice with cars but I refuse to go to the garage to change a bulb!!

I am trying to remove the bulb on the passengers side. I have removed the plastic casing and the power supply but I can't for the life of me remove the bulb. I have access to the clip but I don't know if I should be pushing or pulling it....

Please help!!!!

If it's a headlight bulb, then the retaining clip needs to be pushed downwards, and then to one side, alternatively if there are two ends to the clip, push downwards, while squeezing together at the same time.
The space to change headlight bulbs is usually restricted, but if you get a small mirror and a torch you can usually see the way the clip works, then it's easy.

Wotan

Sponsored Links
Back