vokera linea 726 fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi my boiler is playing up sometimes it heats up sometimes it doesnt.
I have been told by the plumber who came to look at it that the circuit board is tripping out as it reaches 40 degrees but there are 2 boards and the are no visable signs on either of the board of any damage and he says he has to buy one to fit it so if he gets the wrong one i will have buy the other one as there is no way of testing . does anybody have any info on them and to which board maybe causing the problem.

Nobbynose

Sponsored Links
Tell us more about the fault.

Try to give as much info as possible.

I doubt its a pcb fault.

the fault is the boiler it turned on to max temp . but the radiators only get hot sometime . theres is a noise from the boiler which sounds like it is trying to inginite when the rads go cold .the light on the boiler is green and the pressure is good 1.5bar

Its possible that its not really turned up full.

The control knobs snap off inside so when you turn it nothing happens.

Thats the first thing to check.

Don't forget to make it safe first ;)

Sponsored Links
the control knob is working ok .heres another thing when the hot water tap is turned on the rads warm up properly.

If the rads are heating up when you run a tap you have got an issue with your diverter valve.

The other fault is hard to diagnose from here.

the plummer who looked at the boiler said it wasnt the valve it was the board .so do i have 2 faults them

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back