Vokera Mynute VHE wall hung regular open vented condensing s

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:confused: anyone have any comments views on the above boiler, Corgi man number one wants 1600 to fit one feels like a good price or should I wait for corgi man two and three.

No 2 wants to fit Baxi.
Vokera sounds good to me as its an English MANUFACTURER :?:

Sponsored Links
They are an Italian manufacturer with some production in former Eastern Bloc.

:( Should I ask him to fit something else in which case do you have a recommendation :?:

Didn't say anything about the boiler. The only relevance to where it's made is down to your opinion. In any event go with who you think is the best installer. I've never told a good plasterer to s*d off because I'm not sure of the brands of bonding or finish he uses.

Sponsored Links
Nixt is not far off the mark, it is a whole lot harder to find a good installer than to find a good boiler.
If he is good, he will know what is best for your needs.
Having said that, I don’t know any good installers that recommend installing budget boilers.
By the way, Baxi is also made in Italy and so is potterton

Largest slice of my work is boiler repairs and servicing. I work on Vokeras a lot not because these boilers are badly made, only that this brand is very common around these parts.

One thing in Vokera's favour is parts are a lot more reasonable than a lot of home brand boilers. But then again, Vokeras made today are not as good and hardy as boilers made some years ago.

Give me a Flowmatic someone has put down for long sleep in boiler heaven and I will do my best to have it ticking again.

Thanks guys ,getting the message that it not the boiler that matters as long as its reasonable quality its the installation that will make all the difference. Frankly not botherd about manufacturing location was more conscerned about getting spares in the future. I suspect I am just worrying to much and just need to pick an installer and get on with it.

Thanks for taking the time to reply the feedback has been very useful.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back