Have I just bu88ered my Worcester Digistat?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I just noticed that there was no display on our digistat (note; there has not been any 'battery low' display). So I changed the batteries but the red signal light is still on constantly on. So I followed the instructions for 'Red LED Continually On'. Still no change.
Finally I followed the instructions for 'Commissioning', thinking that I could 're-install' the digistat - only to get to the bottom of the page to find that buttons 1 & 2 should only be pressed simultaneously if replacing the digistat or reciever.

So have I rendered my digistat useless (and do I really need to buy a new one, or is there a way round this)? Or was my digistat broken anyway (hence no display).

Help :(

Sponsored Links
turn the power off and recommission again, it only re-establishes the rf link. That said the chances are that the receiver is shot.

Thanks for that.

I did try turning off the power and recommissioning, but not matter what I do, the signal light remains on. The boiler seems to be functioning perfectly well other than the fact that I have to use the override button to turn the heating on and off. The digistat also seems ok, it just appears that the two are not 'talking' to each other anymore.

Can receivers and digistats be purchased separately, or do they come as a package? And could someone recommend a (not too costly) supplier?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back