Trevi Boost Shower - temperature problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Our shower was installed approx 1 year ago. After initial problems in setting the cold water pressure is has worked OK - although we have never been able to get the water quite as hot as we would ideally like - even by heating the water in the tank until it is virtually scalding.

Approx one week ago the temperature of the shower started to drop . We thought it was just the very cold weather making the cold water from the mains super cold. Then the shower worked on fine Friday morning. However Saturday it was just cold water coming out of the shower even though the water coming out of the basin tap was very hot.

We heated the hot water in the tank even more but the shower is still coming out cold.

Do you think we have a faulty thermostat control or a sticking valve ? This is pure guess work on my part as I don't now the first thing about plumbing. I know I will need to call out the people who fitted it but just want to know a bit about what might be wrong so I can discuss it with them - we have called them out a few times now and I think they are getting fed up with me!

Sponsored Links
Call the manufacturers - Iexpect it needs cleaning, though something may have failed.
If it's under warranty they'll send someone out.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back