pilot light for back boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a back boiler in my house and the pilot light has gone out and I cant get the boiler to ignite so I've got no heating or hot water, would anyone have any idea's what the problem could be :LOL:

Sponsored Links
You could try re-lighting the pilot but if that doesn't work you will need to get a CORGI in to look at it.

Thanks, I've got the pilot going but there are wisps of blue flame coming from the side and below the back boiler so I've turned it off again :LOL:

keep it off till its been serviced, its flue way is blocked and it is dangerous in its present condition. CARBON MONOXIDE !!!

Sponsored Links
sounds more like the burner end seals are buggered. either way dont use it.

my guess would be boiler sooted up due to lack of servicing..Post back and let us know what the cause is

Hi folks, well I've got my boiler sorted at last, it seems that it needed a good service and clean up, thanks to all for your help it was much appreciated
:p

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back