peashingle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can anyone tell me how to peashingle the side of a house,the house already has it but its falling of with the paint,thanks

Sponsored Links
I know this is a DIY forum and we love to give you advice on how to do things but i feel this one is something you should leave to a trades man.

Dashing is a very difficult job to do and you will not get a good finish unles you are pretty damb good at plastering.

have you a piccie of the effecte area ? If its simply a case of a little titivation then by all means have a go

Sponsored Links
I know this is a DIY forum and we love to give you advice on how to do things but i feel this one is something you should leave to a trades man.

Dashing is a very difficult job to do and you will not get a good finish unles you are pretty damb good at plastering.

have you a piccie of the effecte area ? If its simply a case of a little titivation then by all means have a go
have a go,how?in the mean time i will try and add a picc.thanks

Is it my computer or have the adds gone mad on this forum ? My comp is showing an advert under the OP original message before the first reply :confused:

maybe i have disabled my anti spam wear or something ? anyone else seeing this ?

Nah, you're just in love with a young maiden who requires your undoubted skills in repairing her renderwork ;)

Shy, Honest mate.

I will prove it too you. Ive just done a screen dump, give me a sec and i will post the picture WITH THE ADVERT

...Ive just done a screen dump...]
At least it wasn't on-screen...

Funny :D

here look at the top post then underneath ???? you tell me? op asking about dashing problem followed by 3 adverts

weirdadvert.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back