ideal isar he30 condensing combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
update on boiler, having put new air vent in, and putting boiler back together, when you switch boiler on it blows the T3.15 fuse in the boiler, any suggestions what might be causing this would be a great help. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
did you have the pcb out? have you put the connectors on the pcb the right way? on the old version you could swap two of the 4 pin connectors by mistake, i dont know you still can on the latest version.

just check that when u have had the front disassembled u have not pulled a wire off the back of the main switch on the front.have had this happen before

Sponsored Links
checked all wiring, all ok, i take it this meant that the pcb has had its day so i double checked with technical help at ideal, they also confirmed this.
So instead of having problem after problem with these inefficient boilers, can anyone recommend which boiler to buy as the client is fed up spending money on getting the ideal isar repaired. its a 2 bedroomed home running 6 rads. Recommendations would be appreciated thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back