mini digger

for an experianced driver with some guys doing the barrow wouldnt take long at all. On your own and if your not used to it then hire it for a weekend. If you hire it for a day most companies wont take it off hire till you tell them youve finished with it, so it doesnt matter if you need longer

I just want to dig the footings and put all the spoil on one side of the garden out of the way. I will then arrange someone to barrow it out

Im trying to do this shed as cheaply as possible so hoping it can be done in a day. I have to break an old concrete base, which I will try and do with my sds drill beforehand

Sponsored Links
You would be better to barrow it at the same time as you would be moving it twice otherwise.

Where abouts in Brum are you?

You would be better to barrow it at the same time as you would be moving it twice otherwise.

Where abouts in Brum are you?

Hi mate

At the moment, I havent got space for a skip or to put it on the drive for a grab lorry, due to it being occupied with loads of blocks ready for the build.

I will be using some of it to level the garden, and once I have finished off the garden (after patio area), I will dump all the spoil at once.

Im in the Great Barr area. Do you have a digger or something?

I am in Wolverhampton, and yep I have a digger. Would you want a driver or just hire?

Sponsored Links
I am in Wolverhampton, and yep I have a digger. Would you want a driver or just hire?

Hi softlad,

Just hire if possible. Would be great if you could help out. (dont mean you come and do it)

Does yours have a breaker attachment by any chance?

thanks

Sorry,I only hire it out if you agree to the driver aswell.

Also, I have not got a peaker, I ususally use my kango if I need to remove any concrete.

Cheers Soft

Sorry,I only hire it out if you agree to the driver aswell.

Also, I have not got a peaker, I ususally use my kango it I need to remove any concrete.

Cheers Soft

How much with a driver then?

And can the area be done in a day?

Or do you know anyone in the area that hireas just the digger

hiring man & machine is sometimes the wisest move.

beware though, you as the homeowner are still responsible for any services he breaks.

make sure your water stop cock in the road is serviceable.

break a fibre optic cable at your peri£££££££££!

hiring man & machine is sometimes the wisest move.

beware though, you as the homeowner are still responsible for any services he breaks.

make sure your water stop cock in the road is serviceable.

break a fibre optic cable at your peri£££££££££!

shouldnt be any services in the rear

i agree to a certain degree.

but, how well prepared are you if you do damage any services?

all i'm going to say is, do not take anything for granted.

even a machine as compact as a mini digger has an awful lot of power. don't underestimate it.

their benefits are without rival the damage they can cause is soul destroying.

We used a grab to get rid of all our soil when we dug foundations, we dug some of the garden back also. We paid £160, and it would have cost us £300 for 2 skips as we would not have fitted it in 1 skip. Depends how much rubbish to get rid off I suppose. We barrowed the soil to the drive and it was picked up from there.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back