baxi error e119

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
error e119 is still showing after adding more water to the boiler presure is 3/4 into 1bar
tried to reset but still got the error code
please help

Sponsored Links
error e119 is still showing after adding more water to the boiler presure is 3/4 into 1bar
tried to reset but still got the error code
please help

I dont understand what you mean by that,

However repressurise to 1.5 Bar and the switch may operate immediately or within an hour or two.

If the switch has not operated overnight then you have to clean/replace the LP switch.

Tony

pressure to 1.5 bar, theres a screw in the middle of pressure sensor that adjusts the setting of the sensor, screw this slightly back as the sensor will activate at around 1 bar (i personal think this is to much) set to under a bar.

Sponsored Links
pressure to 1.5 bar, theres a screw in the middle of pressure sensor that adjusts the setting of the sensor, screw this slightly back as the sensor will activate at around 1 bar (i personal think this is to much) set to under a bar.

I really dont hink this is down to you to judge!!!

and wot do u know about this range of boiler??

and wot do u know about this range of boiler??
sorry should have meantioned iam a heateam engineer !!!

should have meantioned iam a heateam engineer !!!

In that case, whats the official manufacturer's explanation for setting the LP switch at 1 Bar whereas most other boilers use 0.6 Bar?

In any case most of those switches seem to age to a higher value anyway!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back