hotpoint aquarius sdw60 dishwasher problem please help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My dishwasher which is a couple of years old, and has been brilliant until now, doesn't seem to get hot anymore. When I take the dishes out they are slightly slimy so need hand washing and the light on the panel goes to delicate (the last light on the right) even though I generally use the eco cycle. Can anyone advise me as to what is wrong, or am I just being a bit of a plum and its actually fine.

Sponsored Links
Well it turns out after the engineer had a look at it the control panel is busted, it is going to cost me upwards of £80 for the parts then labour on top, plus this callout so I am not getting it fixed, I will junk it and get a better one, does anyone have any idea which ones are best

pcb is only 25 quid and easy to fit you have been ripped off :eek: ,hp will supply and fit parts for 99 .00 all in

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back